Our High Pressure CO2 Fire Extinguisher is specifically made to provide hassle free and immediate solution to our clients. We manufacture the product by suing fine quality raw material that we procure from reliable sources. Our High Pressure CO2 Fire Extinguisher is available at the affordable market price for our customers.
- Carry the extinguisher to fire
- Pull safety pin valve wheel
- Turn wheel in anti-clock wise direction
- Direct discharge horn to base of fire
- Recharge immediately after use and send to us for l
|Service and Maintenance
- Weight the extinguisher every 3 month and send
- For recharging, if the weight is found 10% less then
- The stamped weight.
- Check the genuineness of operating wheel.
- Check the freeness of discharge hose-horn
- Extinguishers of this type should not be located where ambient temperature exceeds to 20' F
- Keep the extinguishers away from the direct sun and heat
|Type||CO2||CO23 KG||CO24.5 KG||CO26.8/7 KG||CO29 KG||CO222.5 KG|
|Working Pressure||50 KG||50 KG||50 KG||50 KG||50 KG||50 KG|
|Test Pressure||250 KG/CM2|
|Discharge Time (sec.)||8 to 19 sec||10 to 20||10 to 24||10 to 30||12 to 36||20 to 60|
|Body Material||Seamless Steel As per I.S. 7285|
|Finishing||Fire Red Enamel|
|Design||As per I.S. 2878-86|Classifiction of Fire
- Class - B - Peyrol, Oil Paint (Type of Fire)
- Class - C - Gas (Type of Fire)
- Class - E - Electric (Type of Fire)